Barna’s Ten Stops Toward Maximum Faith.
Claims that the biblical path is leaping from 3 to 7.
3. Skipping 1 & 2 Concerned about the implications of personal sin.
4. Confess sins and ask Jesus Christ to be their Savior. 9 [I think this is a product of Christendom]
5. Commitment to faith activities.
6. Prolonged period of spiritual discontent.
7. Personal brokenness.
8. Choosing to surrender and submit fully: radical dependence. 1%
9. Enjoying a profound intimacy with and love for God. 0.5%
10. Experiencing a profound compassion and love for humanity. 0.5%